We at The Intelligent Pear ("Clippingpath.lk, Clippingpath Sri Lanka") are committed to respecting your privacy and to comply with any applicable data protection and privacy laws.
This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of that website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following information about you.
- Information you provide by filling in forms on Clippingpath.lk. This includes information provided at the time of sign up or any additional information requests.
- Information provided via direct direct correspondence, emails or other communication methods.
We may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and analysis. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individuals and we will not collect personal information this way.
Clippingpath.lk may obtain information about your general internet usage by using small files called cookies which will be stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device. The information obtained will help us deliver a better and more personalised service.
Depending upon the type of browser you are using, you may be able to configure your browser to reject cookies however by doing so, please be aware that you may be unable to access certain parts of our website.
Storing your personal data:
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at locations under the direct control of Clippingpath.lk. It may also be processed by staff operating at these locations under the direct control of Clippingpath.lk. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your job order, the preparation of your payment details and the provision of support services.
Where we have if necessary provided you with a username and a password to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping both details confidential. We ask you not to share the username and password with anyone.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is a process that is not and never will be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features at our disposal to try to prevent unauthorised access but Clippingpath.lk will not accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
Uses made of the information:
We use information held about you in the following ways.
- To provide you with the information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To ensure that our site content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and you.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation to do so, to protect Clippingpath.lk, our clients or others, or if you violate our Terms of Service. This includes exchanging information with other companies & organisations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk management.
Our site features links to third party websites. Please be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies in place and that we do not accept any responsibilities or liabilities for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any any personal data to these websites.